Priceline and Parking?

dmah

I'm needing to book two hotel rooms the night before our departure out of San Pedro and would like to go through priceline to save $$. I'm okay with any of the hotel choices I would get. BUT, I'm concerned about parking.

I called the Doubletree in San Pedro and asked, "if I booked through Priceline would parking be okay for the duration of the cruise?" I was told that the parking is in an open lot and it would be fine to park there throughout the cruise and he was so nice and agreed that I would save so much money through priceline.

My concern is I may not get Doubletree, and I'm not sure Crowne has that same policy or if I could just drop my car off in the Doubletree lot.

Does anyone have experience with this?

If you want a specific property you are recommended not to go through Priceline bidding, as it's a risk you take that you may not get that property. You can go through the priceline named section of the site though, and hotwire improves your confidence.

I wouldn't park on someone else's property. Whether caught or not, it's not the right thing to do.

I do not have specific experience but many hotels that have free lots take your license number down to prevent people from doing what you are thinking of doing. I would not do it. Call the Crowne Plaza and ask what their policy is. If it is not the same just pay for the Double Tree and book direct.

Jen in SoCal

I'm needing to book two hotel rooms the night before our departure out of San Pedro and would like to go through priceline to save $$. I'm okay with any of the hotel choices I would get. BUT, I'm concerned about parking.

I called the Doubletree in San Pedro and asked, "if I booked through Priceline would parking be okay for the duration of the cruise?" I was told that the parking is in an open lot and it would be fine to park there throughout the cruise and he was so nice and agreed that I would save so much money through priceline.

My concern is I may not get Doubletree, and I'm not sure Crowne has that same policy or if I could just drop my car off in the Doubletree lot.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Archived