Damn you Royal Caribbean

lukes

Exactly my intention was to say hey you know what the twolines are pretty similiar and no worries if you are thinking about cruising one or the other. Being a NCL lover I thought I would post my reveiw here also, jsut to say yes, NCL is excellent and does many things better than Royal. Both have pro/cons, strenghts and weaknesses. We really love NCL and didn't think anything could compare. We now love two cruise lines. We will be sailing NCL again and Royal. All depends on price and itinerary.

OP.. thanks for taking the time for posting your review. Even though it isn't a review of NCL, I do think others will find it helpful coming from an NCL fan. We too have sailed both lines and wouldn't hesitate to sail either. I do worry that the suite life on NCL has spoiled us, but that wouldn't keep me from going back to RCCL or even trying other lines. I am one that doesn't believe you have to be loyal to any specific cruiseline. You can always have your favorites but still sail on others. I do worry that NCL seems to be losing the edge that has kept us as loyal to them as we have been over the last years.

OP.. thanks for taking the time for posting your review. Even though it isn't a review of NCL, I do think others will find it helpful coming from an NCL fan. We too have sailed both lines and wouldn't hesitate to sail either. I do worry that the suite life on NCL has spoiled us, but that wouldn't keep me from going back to RCCL or even trying other lines. I am one that doesn't believe you have to be loyal to any specific cruiseline. You can always have your favorites but still sail on others. I do worry that NCL seems to be losing the edge that has kept us as loyal to them as we have been over the last years.

Terry - was your new year's resolution procrastination????? You've left everyone just hanging on your review!!!!!

Archived