Paradise beach - what's the shore like?

HoustonTodd

Ok, our old water shoes are dead. Of our other excursions I don't think we will need them, but I've never been to Paradise Beach. What is the beach there like? Is it rocky? I want to be able to enjoy it without breaking an ankle but don't want to spend out on watershoes for 5 people if they really aren't going to be needed. Thanks for any input.

There are some rocky spots on entering the water. I would definitely bring water shoes. When we were there a couple of years ago, we found that the area right in front of the "iceberg" floaty thing was a nice, sandy place to enter the water.

last time we were at pb, the beach was very very sandy... few rocks, but when walking on the beach, you would sink down in the sand... little difficult if a person has mobility problems... the beach is nice and clean, service is great, but the snorkeling is not the best in the world... very few fish, and nearly non existant coral,etc... sancy bottom...water toys are fun for the yournger set and everything on the dry part of the beach is top class... just depends on what you are looking for...

Archived