Are there water toys are activities on the beach?

hlb76

We where there a few years back and just down the beach was a place where we took a banana boat ride. I was just wondering if there is anything like this left?

Margeritaville was also not all the open last time we where there. CAn anyone tell me if they added slides or anything in the water like they have other places?

We leave Friday so trying to decide last minute what to do.

Just got back,,,Margarita ville drinks cost 2-3 times more than on the ship. Wait staff sucks! There is a flow rider pool but I am sure it is not cheap. $49.00 for 7 beers(Red Strip). Pool was OK fun,,,one African American Heavy Heavy set women took off her top,,I almost threw up:eek:. The beach area in front of the ship was like a pool,,,not fun but might be OK for small kids. There was a rental shack,,chairs were free. The whole "shopping" area is a trap,,,explore beach to your right and you will have a lot more fun and its free....conchs every where FREE or pay 20 bucks in the shopping area. Its your choice. BTW we talked to folks who did the snorkel/boat excursion for $89.00 each,,,they were not happy with it. But believe the Carnival reps,,,they will tell you what ever you want to hear. WE will not pay them,,,,you can walk off and pay less if you want the same excursion.

Archived