Will staterooms directly below dining room be noisy?

truffles68

I have just booked two staterooms directly below the dining room on the Magic. I did not look at the deck plan when I booked. Will the rooms be noisy ? When do the crew do the vacuuming in the dining room ?Would anyone who has stayed in the rooms below the dining rooms please let me knowl. Thanks.

You may hear noise, but I doubt it will be that bothersome. We were below the buffet dining tables on the Conquest and I only occassionally heard shuffling of chairs and such. If its a main dining area, the prime time for activity will be dinner, and I'd guess you'd probably be out of your room for much of that time frame anyway.

We are under the main dining table area on our Aug Dream trip and I'm not worried about it - there are much worse / noisier areas to be beneath! :)

I'm deaf but i wear 2 hearing aids, however they come off at night when i go to sleep so there's finally 1 advantage of being deaf :p'

anyways, reason i'm here - if you "that concerned" about noises while sleeping the simplest solution is to buy ear plugs.....and i'm not trying to be sarcastic....

I have just booked two staterooms directly below the dining room on the Magic. I did not look at the deck plan when I booked. Will the rooms be noisy ? When do the crew do the vacuuming in the dining room ?Would anyone who has stayed in the rooms below the dining rooms please let me knowl. Thanks.

Have had cabins above & below dining rooms with no problems at all with noise. Got under the galley once & over the disco once - those were horrible.

Archived