Have to go to Formal Night?

cruiselover09

Just got our airline tickets and some info from the group coordinating our trip.

I had assumed my son would not be bringing a jacket etc.

There was a note for Jason to bring a blazer for formal night, as the food is too good to miss.

I was going to bring black wool crepe pants and a ss black cashmere sweater, rather than a short black dress.

Hope these will be OK?

RCCL Grandeur Feb 1.

We skipped the formal night that served lobster and went to the specialty restaurant instead. It was the easiest night to get reservations and to be honest, none of us are fans of cruise ship lobster. We figured our indifference allowed others to indulge and have 2nds. ;)

We skipped the formal night that served lobster and went to the specialty restaurant instead. It was the easiest night to get reservations and to be honest, none of us are fans of cruise ship lobster. We figured our indifference allowed others to indulge and have 2nds. ;)

While I agree that lobster isn't the best served "banquet style" there are other dishes on formal night that kinda special too.

Just got our airline tickets and some info from the group coordinating our trip.

I had assumed my son would not be bringing a jacket etc.

There was a note for Jason to bring a blazer for formal night, as the food is too good to miss.

I was going to bring black wool crepe pants and a ss black cashmere sweater, rather than a short black dress.

Hope these will be OK?

RCCL Grandeur Feb 1.

You will be beautiful in the pants and sweater. You will see lots of ladies wearing pants.

The jacket is fine for Jason, too.

Both of you will be well dressed, go and enjoy your evening.

You would even be comfortable if you wore the same thing every evening.

It's smart to pack light.

Archived