Walking distance from CB to Havensight

lcumpire

Does anyone know the distance and/or time it takes from Crown Bay to Havensight? Is it a hard walk or just along the waterfront which would make it a nice walk? Will probably take a cab back to the ship when we have collapsed.

Thanx

I think from Crown Bay to downtown it is half hour walk and I think it is another half houror forty five minutes to Havensight. I would walk out the main gate and take an open air taxi. It is the cheapest way to get there.

Are the open air taxes like a bus or a real taxi? Is there a route or will they go wherever you ask? Do you know what the rate is?

Thanx

I really wouldn't suggest walking it. After leaving Crown Bay there isn't really a sidewalk to walk on till you get to the Marine Terminal building where the seaplane and ferries leave from. Then you would walk along the waterfront, past The Legistration Building and Ft. Christian, past the pump house and then to Yacht Haven Grande. Through Yacht Haven Grande finally to Havensight. It's a good 3 mile or more walk

I woud suggest a taxi ride. Most are open air taxi's that will take you where you want to go. I fee should be about $9-$10 each way per person.

Scott

Archived