Booked the butler package

sparkle56

Well, we've had the cabana booked since July and today I decided to go with the butler package as well. A real splurge since it is just two of us.

DH is probably going to question my judgment when he finds out--when we get to our cabin and the card is there.

Has any couple ever done this and then met another similar couple (age, interests, demeanor) that they click with and then end up sharing the costs? It has occurred to me that since the cabanas on our cruise are all booked that this might be a possibility.

Have you checked out the roll call thread for your sailing? Perhaps you can arrange to share the cabana with someone on your roll Call.

A couple on our roll call thread for our cruise on the Eurodam last October got 12 of us together and booked the Oasis, which was an AMAZING experience. I would think you should be able to find another couple interested either on your roll call, or once onboard the ship.

Good luck and enjoy!

The roll call is working on booking the Oasis but we don't want to do that. We like the idea of the cabana, and already had it booked when the whole Oasis idea started being discussed.

We're not ancient but are not finding anyone in our demographic (62, 68, active) on our roll call.

The roll call is working on booking the Oasis but we don't want to do that. We like the idea of the cabana, and already had it booked when the whole Oasis idea started being discussed.

We're not ancient but are not finding anyone in our demographic (62, 68, active) on our roll call.

You can cancel anytime online (within 5 days of departure) and receive a full refund.

If you feel like joining the Oasis crowd, that may save you a few $$$.

I am weighing the more relaxing aspects of a private cabana with a butler with the not so private, more party atmosphere of the Oasis and the cabana prevails.

Typhoon, I know you post on here a lot--have you ever had the butler service with a cabana?

I am weighing the more relaxing aspects of a private cabana with a butler with the not so private, more party atmosphere of the Oasis and the cabana prevails.

Typhoon, I know you post on here a lot--have you ever had the butler service with a cabana?

Yes, we have. My opinion is if you are into the free alcohol scene, and don't want to bother having to get your own food, it is great. If you don't have a problem with a short walk and don't consume much alcohol, save your money.

Archived