Sky Suite or 2 Balconies?

Garibo

I'm having trouble deciding which cabin to choose for a European cruise in August on the Century. There will be three of us.

I can't decide whether it's best to have all 3 in a sky suite or have 2 connecting balcony rooms and hopefully take down the partition on the balcony.

Anyone else been in a similar situation or have an opinion on this?

Thanks.

I would book two connecting cabins for two reasons: first, more cabin and balcony space ; and second, two bathrooms available. The amenities of a suite are nice, but I believe you'll benefit from the extra space with two cabins.

Happy sailing!

Thom

I'm having trouble deciding which cabin to choose for a European cruise in August on the Century. There will be three of us.

I can't decide whether it's best to have all 3 in a sky suite or have 2 connecting balcony rooms and hopefully take down the partition on the balcony.

Anyone else been in a similar situation or have an opinion on this?

For 3 adults, or if traveling with a teenager, I would definitely choose two cabins and would not even consider a sky suite (unless someone absolutely needs to have a bathtub or a butler, or is a very young child). Besides more space and additional bathroom and TV and fridge, the second cabin would give you extra closet and cupboard storage, privacy, and regular, comfortable beds for all 3 people.

Now if you were having trouble deciding between 2 balcony cabins or a penthouse suite, my answer would be quite different. :D

Archived