Diving in freeport

JStarbrite

Does anyone know which operator Carnival is using for their scuba excursions? I would like to know if there is a beach nearby we can use after the dive, or must I return to the ship, drop my gear off and taxi back out to a beach. Time is short in port, and taxi rides are long.

Unexso is who they used in Nov. We did the dive and then left the gear in their shop while we walked around and grabbed a drink.

There would not have been enough time to go all the way back to the ship and then return to the Market.

FYI it was a great dive and they were super to work with..

Lari

UNEXSO is a good operation---dove with them off of NCL's Majesty in November 2008.UNEXSO does have a beautiful infinity pool and courtyard that you can use.They also have nice clean dressing rooms, fresh water rinse tanks, and a snack bar.I just washed my gear there and spread it out to dry and walked around Port Lucaya---then returned for a snack and swim.It was not the beach but it was very pretty and convenient.Hope this helps and have a great day of diving.

Archived