Victory's late sailaway...

TortieGal

Have read reviews that people posted but thought I would toss this out there to see what others who may not have posted a review have done.

With the late sailaway for Victory, what time have you boarded? Did you stay on the ship or drop stuff off and then walk around the area? Did you just board later in the day?

Right now, I think the plan will be to put our things in the room and then go to the fort. But, not knowing what else is out there, I figured I'd ask. TIA!

Right now, I think the plan will be to put our things in the room and then go to the fort. But, not knowing what else is out there, I figured I'd ask. TIA!

That is my plan...unless something better presents itself.

If i were you, i would drop the luggage off and go explore Old Town & the fort, the ship is docked right in the middle of everything, There is so much to do & see in Old Town, A few hours just won't do it.

We have learned that and now arrive a few days early because there is always something new to do on our list.

Have a great cruise:)

We got to the port around 11:30 and it seemed very early. It was almost surreal because we went up the escalator to check in and there was no one there. The whole area was empty except for the people that worked there. We breezed through the process and than sat and waited about 30 minutes. We then just ate on the Lido deck and stashed our carry-ons in the cabin. Getting back off is easy. We walked around OSJ for awhile and went to a fort. Dinner is anytime the first night so there is no rush. You will have a lot of time to explore OSJ and you are docked right there so it is very convenient.

Archived