PB (soup) with a mini review - wonderful

Cruisin' Patty

Sorry we missed you Tom, on Thursday, the 13th. I left your Campbells Soups with some nice man. We got to PB at 9:15 and left around 2:30. Didn't get crowded til around 11:30. We had fun watching them take out to the water the iceberg and trying to get it weighted down! The food is good, reasonalbly priced. Service was excellent. We ate on the beach. The drinks in the pineapples were SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. We had non-alcoholic pina colada's. Scrumptous! Also had Nacho's with salsa, guac, refried beans, and the taco's...all good. Weather was perfect. Massages were $1 per minute, 15 min. minimun. Very nice, too. Clean showers and restrooms.

We will definitly go back if in Cozumel again.

Thanx kindly for that great review! Unfortunately I had business in Cancun that day so I missed you and a whole lot of other CCers that day...apologies.

Hasta la vista and thanx so much for the soup. It's come in handy the last few days as we've had a Northewr blow through with chilly temps!

Archived