Fridge?

jostvandyke

Not unless you booked a suite. No they dont have fridges. ... on any deck.

While the above statement is technically correct, all cabins on all the ships except the Fantasy class have mini-bars which are ...................................................................................................... in reality .......................................................................................... refrigerators. The line does not like to have the room stewards remove the contents as this impacts bar sales. I always can find a place to store my insulin, though.

Doc

While the above statement is technically correct, all cabins on all the ships except the Fantasy class have mini-bars which are ...................................................................................................... in reality .......................................................................................... refrigerators. The line does not like to have the room stewards remove the contents as this impacts bar sales. I always can find a place to store my insulin, though.

Doc

This isn't correct.

Fantasy as well as Destiny and Triumph class have fridges/mini-bars in suites only.

Mini-bars became standard cabin equipment with the Spirit and Conquest class ships.

This isn't correct.

Fantasy as well as Destiny and Triumph class have fridges/mini-bars in suites only.

Mini-bars became standard cabin equipment with the Spirit and Conquest class ships.

lol, I didnt even notice he thought that Triumph had them. I thought his point was the name.

Iv been on a B2B, so I KNEW of course. Nothing like real experience on a ship.

Somebody answered a question for me today and provided a link that gave a lot of details for the ships including stateroom amenities; so I thought I should share it. It discusses both mini-bars and fridges. If I understand the ship abbreviations correction, the Triumph is not one of the ships that has refridgerators but it may have mini-bars in certain cabin categories. Bring up this link and click on stateroom amenities.

https://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/triumph/triumph.htm

Hope this helps

Somebody answered a question for me today and provided a link that gave a lot of details for the ships including stateroom amenities; so I thought I should share it. It discusses both mini-bars and fridges. If I understand the ship abbreviations correction, the Triumph is not one of the ships that has refridgerators but it may have mini-bars in certain cabin categories. Bring up this link and click on stateroom amenities.

https://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/triumph/triumph.htm

Hope this helps

Thanks for this info! I love the layout. I saved the stateroom amenity sheet for future reference! It does help!

Archived