cruise critic door signs

crusinmama22

Just off the Gem this morning & the Gem also had "louvred" door but metal....unfortunately, some kids stole our "autism speaks" puzzle piece magnet the first night of our cruise, but our CC neighbors had their CC magnetic sign up throughout! Still can't figure out why they took my our magnet but I hope it was for awareness. I guess that was the downside to having a cabin right by the elevators/stairs....

Here is the link I have had saved for a couple years. The link is working for me, but I have never printed a door sign from it. Got a free custom one made magnetic one especially for our last cruise (Panama Canal) through Vistaprints.com: http://www.cruisecritic.com/doorsign.pdf

On our last cruise, I printed this out, put it in one of those paper protectors that you use in a notebook, glued pieces of one of the many refrigerator magnets on each corner, & it stuck on the door perfectly!

Just off the Gem this morning & the Gem also had "louvred" door but metal....unfortunately, some kids stole our "autism speaks" puzzle piece magnet the first night of our cruise, but our CC neighbors had their CC magnetic sign up throughout! Still can't figure out why they took my our magnet but I hope it was for awareness. I guess that was the downside to having a cabin right by the elevators/stairs....

Sorry about that! :( Our cabin was right by the elevators too but no one touched my magnetic door sign from Vista prints on which I could change the message with a dry erase marker. Perhaps the Bible verses I posted each day allowed ours to stay intact!! :)

Archived