Castaway Girl - St Thomas

Leanne3c

We are hoping to book onto this day trip. Anyone have first hand advice. Good, Bad, same old?? Particularly are the corals nice, and are there any turles.. We would love to actually see sea turtles. We also want to take the tram trip up to the top of the mountain to view the harbour. Any problems forsee in doing both trips in one day??

Thanks

I checked out this trip and it seems like a legit and fun thing. You may want to check the excursions through the ship. Believe it or not they are around the same price but you won't have to take a cab back and forth to a different dock. I checked cab fares in St. Thomas , and it's not cheap, so thats something to keep in mind. You should be able to do any half day sail and still have time for anything else you want to do. We are in St Thomas the longest of the three stops.

John

I have used Jolly Mon....they were awesome.....they also pick you up by dingy right at the dock;) We did the half day afternoon sailing to Turtle Cove....saw LOTS of turtles:) That also gave us the entire morning to take our time and take the tram up to the top....awesome views:cool:

DH and DS did this excursion lin 2008 when we were on the Independence. They both loved it. My DS said he had the best time of his life snorkeling (and drinking rum punch). I am looking at booking it for my Oasis cruise in March. The guys who run it apparently were just terrific.

Archived