Price differences

tuppermern

If you booked direct with HAL you might be able to get it transferred to the agency with the lower price. However, I would be sure I knew all of the "fine print" at the agency before I did this. For just $112, I'm not sure it's worth the risk of something getting fouled up.

If you booked direct with HAL you might be able to get it transferred to the agency with the lower price. However, I would be sure I knew all of the "fine print" at the agency before I did this. For just $112, I'm not sure it's worth the risk of something getting fouled up.
I know you can get it transferred to an agency if you haven't made your final deposit, because I just recently did that to save some bucks.

I am not for sure, but I think if you have made your final deposit, it might not be possible to transfer directly; you might have to cancel and rebook to get the lower price.

I booked a Grand voyage while onboard.....they told me I could transfer it to an agency at any Vime....even though I already made the full deposit.

OT - Karen, I did not realize you had booked another Grand Voyage. That's great! I really enjoyed your blog and hope you will do another.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived