Rest rooms at tender pier?

smilz

We are planning to do the snorkel and stingray excursion through the ship which will return us to the tender pier at 11am. We have several hours before the couple we are traveling with returns from their excursion. We want to walk to Eden Rock to do some shore entry snorkeling but will need a potty break first. (I avoid the bathrooms on the boats) Never took note of restroom facilities. Where are they?:confused:

They are right in the tender docking area by all of the shops it's before the fence onto the pier so you don't have to stand in line for a tender to use it. Very clean and large. One of my memorable moments from our cruise was in that bathroom. I went to use it before getting on the tender at the end of the day and was amazed to see all of the empty alcohol bottles in the trash and around the toilets in the stalls. Turns out people by clear alcohol (Vodka, Rum etc...) in the duty free stores and then dump them in water bottles to smuggle on board. Wish I would've thought of that.

Archived