Kids dining room dress code

minnieiowa

Hello we are going on our first Costa Cruise in March. What is typically the dress code for kids in the dining room? When we were on NCL last March, it was laid back. Our son wore dress shorts with collared shirts. Will that be acceptable on this ship? thanks for the help!:)

I'm sure you'll have no problems with your kids in regards of the dress code, unless they come in swim trunks. Costa's dress code policy is relaxed and laid back. They want you to enjoy your cruise and make it YOUR cruise. You'll have no problem with your son's attire.

Have a wonderful time on Costa! :)

I'm sure you'll have no problems with your kids in regards of the dress code, unless they come in swim trunks. Costa's dress code policy is relaxed and laid back. They want you to enjoy your cruise and make it YOUR cruise. You'll have no problem with your son's attire.

Have a wonderful time on Costa! :)

Thanks for the info! We are really looking forward to trying out Costa. All your tips & reviews have been extremely helpful. Thanks again! :D

No problem... that's why we are all here: To help each other out and to improve each others cruise experience with tips, hints and helpful information. (Wow... that actually sounds like an advertising - LOL) ;)

Just have a wonderful time and enjoy your cruise! Let us know how it was!

My son wore collared shirts and dress shorts on an Asian cruise and was more than fine fir the dining room. He did have a tux for the formal nights but ONLY as he had recently been in a wedding and it was a good opportunity to wear it again before he grew out of it. I did notice that although most of the adults were more dressed on formal evenings, the kids attire seemed to stay the same.

Archived