Dancing onboard

cruise2dance

My wife and I just completed an eastern Caribbean cruise aboard the Caribbean Princess and were fortunate enough to find a group called "The Francois Tremblay Trio" who played excellent ballroom dance music. Along with several other couples, we had a wonderful opportunity to dance and meet others with similar interests. I believe this group will be working in the Pacific for the next several months and I hope other cruisers will find this group as enjoyable as we did.

We are now planning a Pacific cruise from Australia either on the Diamond or Pacific Princess. Can anyone provide any information about the likelyhood of our finding ballroom dance opportunities on either of these ships? The routes we are considering begin in Australia in April and end in Hawaii (Pacific Princess) or California (Diamond Princess).

Thanks in advance for any information.

We also love Ballroom dancing and have always found it available on our cruises. This is our first cruise on Princess so are delighted at your post. What lounge was this group in? Am I reading your post correctly that they are no longer on the Carib Princess? If not I sure hope they still have dancing available.

The wheelhouse lounge on the Diamond is huge and triple or more the size of the one on the C Princess..........when we were there a couple of months ago they had 2 oriental groups, both wonderful and they alternate all evening, NO DOWN TIME, which is fabulous for us..................

To the best of our information the Francois Tremblay trio will not be on the next Caribbean Princess cruise and, unfortunately, Princess will not provide any information about performers on cruises. They have even been known to move them during a cruise.

Archived