Princess Transfers UK

graciallen

I'm not familiar with Heathrow but my experience at all other airports is that the Princess rep is in or around the baggage claim area, which in all the airports I've been in is a common central point for all airlines/terminals.

If this is an international arrival, you will find the Princess rep in the arrival lobby right after you go thru immigration and customs which you will go thru after you claim your luggage.

Doesn't make any difference if you did the airfare thru Princess or not.

Thank you for quick response. Sounds easy. I am assuming they would only pick up at one terminal? Heathrow T3 being the main international one??? If I called Princess would they be able tell me now the time and location for an Aug cruise?

If you put your flight info into your booking details, Pricness should pick it up and assure the rep is there to me you.

I would call Princess directly to assure they have the info and proper meeting place.

Princess will pick up at more than one terminal at Heathrow. I have flown into and been picked up at terminal 3 and then we stopped at another terminal to pick up passengers that had flown into that terminal.

Phoning them will not get you a correct answer, sorry. I'm sure they would pick up at T5 since it is BA's main terminal there. When you book your transfers, you will provide your incoming flight to Princess.

If you're arriving on a different day, just give them the info for any flight that is coming in on THAT day about the time you want to be picked up at in the luggage claim area. Once they have the flight info, they'll pick you up where your luggage would drop at in the baggage claim area.

Archived