Registering on Carnival Site

GranthamMommy

I thought I would register my husband on the Carnival site so he could help with the planning. I click that "it's not me" then register. I fill everything out, submit, then the same screen comes back. Did the same thing last night.

When I click that he has a booking, sometimes it asks for the booking number, sometimes it doesn't.

Thought I would ask before I try calling Carnival tomorrow.....

Thanks for any insight or just knowing I'm not the only one that is internet challenged this evening.

Our 16 year old son is registered in another cabin with his 18 year old cousin. The 16 year old booked with me and the 18 year old with his parents.

We booked ES. We are Past Guests, but not my son (remember, minor. )Would he also qualify for the free upgrade offered Past Guests?

Our 16 year old son is registered in another cabin with his 18 year old cousin. The 16 year old booked with me and the 18 year old with his parents.

We booked ES. We are Past Guests, but not my son (remember, minor. )Would he also qualify for the free upgrade offered Past Guests?

Sorry - forgot to hit new thread. Maybe I need to go to bed.....

One person booked in the Cabin has to be a Past Guest. ken

It's probably a cookie issue. You can try deleting the cookies by clicking on "Tools" in Internet Explorer then click "Intenet Options" then there is a "Delete Cookies" button. If you do delete the cookies any "remember me" on this computer will go away. So make sure you know your user names for various web sites before deleting the cookies. This is the easiest way to remove the cookies completely.

You could also do a search for your user name (the name you sign on to the computer) Example: smithrj@* and delete anything that has carnival in the text (smithrj@carnival.txt).

Then log back onto the Carnival site and register your husband.

It's probably a cookie issue. You can try deleting the cookies by clicking on "Tools" in Internet Explorer then click "Intenet Options" then there is a "Delete Cookies" button. If you do delete the cookies any "remember me" on this computer will go away. So make sure you know your user names for various web sites before deleting the cookies. This is the easiest way to remove the cookies completely.

You could also do a search for your user name (the name you sign on to the computer) Example: smithrj@* and delete anything that has carnival in the text (smithrj@carnival.txt).

Then log back onto the Carnival site and register your husband.

Thanks. I've deleted all the cookies, history etc. It doesn't show me on the sign in, but it's holding my email address in the log on page....Oh well, maybe I'll have him try from work tomorrow. Thanks for replying.

OP,

I had the exact same problem when I tried to create a sign on for my son. I finally got it to work when I logged out, left, came back, then just clicked wherever it was to register. If you do it from the same screen it leaves you on after you log out it doesn't work.

Just had the same problem yesterday. I called the support line for Carnival.com and they walked me through it. Bear in mind this fix was for my particular browser (Internet Explorer). It involved first deleting my internet browsing history and then allowing pop-ups for their particular website. If you're saavy enough try that. Or you can just call Carnival and they will give you the phone number to their website tech support. (I threw the number away, so sorry.)

Archived