Lucky Legend-ites

Martita B.

Eric DeGray called me last night from Canada as he's on his holiday. He told me that he will move over to the Legend and will be on for your March Crossing! Watch out you Trivia players! Also Guy Sharp will be your Hotel Manager! (a big "Welcome Home," Guy) Blue Lagoon Dr. should double your voyage fare! hahaha

BUT, the "scales of justice" will balance as we will have Captain T.T. and Vitor!!!

We'll all be singing, "Happy Days Are Here Again" come March!

Martita B.

It is so great to hear we will have Eric and Guy! It is going to be great! I have to disagree with you though as the scales are tipped even further our way as we have the BEST Captain ( I know, personal opinion again!). I suppose the scales tip towards the Pride in the fact that we do not have MARTHA!!!!!!

Matt

Eric is the Cruise Director and ceiling cleaner (very tall is an understatement), he is great fun and an excellent CD.

Daneite,

I have to agree. As much as I really like T.T. (and his aquavite!), Capt. Arne-Neilsen is purely and simply, a character. The crew really adore working for him.

Looking forward to meeting you on the TA portion of the cruise, so please save us some caviar! :-)

Denyse

bldsld

Looking forwards to meeting you too.You can have ALL the caviar, I am vegetarian so don't eat it! Bad news on the champagne front though as I doubt there will be any left!!!. As for the aquavit, no thank you ! I have tried but cannot drink it, I'll stick to the champagne. I have just got to keep my dear hubbie and Guy apart as the last time on the Pride together it was 4am before he came "home".

Martha

We will have a toast to our very own "Queen of Seabourn" as we cross the Atlantic! We will meet one day, it is inevitable.

Daneite

Daneite,

Ditto on the acquavit, but you must save some champagne for us!

As for the caviar, you are obviously a strict vegetarian (I try, but cannot seem to cut out the fish and chicken), so rest assured I will happily consume your share. :-)

Denyse (the occasional happy carnivore)

Daniete~~~~YES indeedy we shall meet! Either on the Pride or the Legend! The Spirit ship is simply TOO far from Texas.......these days, the airports are becoming impossible! (it's almost like we are ALL on the suspicious list)

As a number of us have already booked the Pride 2006 Transatlantic (March 16th) please join us! I have named the Gala and am already working on this one! It's to be: "Tickled Pink!" Please trust me when I say, "a good time WILL be had by all!" (my good friend in Ft. Laud, Russell, is designing my gown! A "cha cha bubble-gum pink feathered number!")

'lest we forget.......'la dolce vita!

MB

Martha,

Just how many feathers are we talking about?

If it has too many two things come to mind. The runaway flamingo and a leftover costume from the local drag show. Regardless I am sure you will look fabulous as usual. Does your friend have a picture of the design that you can post?

mbcoo:):):)

mcboo~~~~I'll declare! It certainly won't look like "flamingo's that had been in a knock-down-drag-out in the zoo yard!"

I think a long beautiful bell shaped satin skirt with a satin bodice AND pink feathers all around the shoulders......you'll be so proud of me that I said, "NO, I will not wear a pink feathered headpiece........well maybe, just a tee-tiny tiara!"

Come join us! We have plenty of fun to go a'round! (that's also complimentary on Seabourn!)

Martita

Martha B.

I knew if you were involved it would be tasteful.

Any chance for a small amount of beadwork? That would truly set off your beautiful sparkling eyes.

McBoo:):)

P.S. Don't let him get carried away or you may look like a pink version of Carol Burnett in that Bob Mackie Scarlet O'Hara creation when she made a dress out of the drapes.

mcboo hoo hoo:):):)

LOL

mcboo~~~Oh, you didn't hear about when I needed to be a "matron of honor" on board (actually, it was Herman who named me as, "Maria, Dowager Empress

of All the Russians) and we had to take my sheers down from my balcony door (al la Scarlett O' Hara) to create the train? Now that was a real hoot!

I'm beginning to learn, "there are quite a few folks out there that sure enjoy getting out of reality!" hahaha

Ta ta

MB

Archived