Who has dined at table #444 or 544????

AFT_LOVER

Just found out that we have our choice of smaller table near the windows. Table #444 . Told it is a small table. Is this good??? Who has had it?

We have had 642, table for 6, which we had 4. And 818 which was table for 10 & everyone yelled all dinner - hated it.

I doubt if most people remember which table number they had. I know that sometimes the numbers change as well. It sounds as though you would have the same kind of table, one on deck four or one on deck five. The waiters change tables and the dynamics are different for each cruise, so there is really no way to tell what your situation would be. As far as the people surrounding you, it's just the luck of the draw. Luckily, I've never seen a table that was consistently loud enough to bother anyone. The only thing is to request a certain table size beforehand and then see the Maitre'd when you board to see where your table is.

by Captains Club gal when I was checking our status from the letter with the new card. I told my TA about it & she also stated I may request a table by the window for 6 people max. She stated the 44's are 4 person tables in the corner with windows on both sides (very favorable). But as I remember also with early seating that by desert the electronic blinds came down with beautful artwork on them.

I really like a table for six or eight unless you are sailing with another couple and don't care to meet anyone else for dinner. If you are alone and end up with a couple you don't have much in common with it could be a problem. With six or eight you have more people to talk to.:)

Tables along the windows on the M-Class more often than not are 8 top retangulars. 4 tops.. and 6 top rounds are towards the center along with some 8 top rounds. On deck 5 there are some 4 top squares along the rail.. along with a handful of dueces. Then working your way towards the windows are 8 top rounds... and back along the windows some more 4's and some sixes.

BTW, they are always changing the table numbers based upon number of passengers booked.

Archived