Price drop!

angel69

I just booked a few days ago and paid in full and now I have also noticed the price went down a few hundred dollars. Can you get the price drop if you have already paid in full? Thank you.

Yes,you can.It will show as an on board credit,but if you don't spend it all it will be returned to your credit card after the cruise.

My March 6th cruise has offered senior citizen (ouch, I'm ONLY 55, lol!!) discount on the Oasis. The girl told me it was the first time she saw that!! I called and got a 528.00 credit to my account. How awesome is that??!!! Thank you so much for the information. The girl was soooo nice, and she said to keep checking the rates.

Great thread to monitor. We are booked August 7th, has anyone seen price drops for this cruise? We just got off the Oasis in Jan, (sailed for $2820 for 2 - D8 balcony) but for August paying $3878 -D8 for 2 balcony cabin. Are the dummmy bookings the only way to check? Thanks

Great thread to monitor. We are booked August 7th, has anyone seen price drops for this cruise? We just got off the Oasis in Jan, (sailed for $2820 for 2 - D8 balcony) but for August paying $3878 -D8 for 2 balcony cabin. Are the dummmy bookings the only way to check? Thanks

Hi

The dummy bookings are the fastest and easiest way for me to check the prices for all cabin categories. Of course, you can always call RCL and check them over the phone. So far the price drops I have seen are for the sailings February-May. I hope that they will have reduction and on the prices for the summer and the fall.Good luck and keep checking!

• 2 weeks later...

We were booked in a D1 and just changed it to a B1 yesterday and saved $1,300. Too much $$ to ignore. We heard some good things about the Boardwalk views near the back... it looks like you can still see the ocean. (I called to check to see if our D1 had gone down too.) We'll use the extra $$ for fun and some good wine. :-)

wow, i'm so glad i read these boards. i didnt know that if u enter your state u can get special pricing for residency rates. i just checked our 5/29/10 from louisiana and the rate is down $270/adult. i've sent the info to our t.a. i've already saved $1400 since our original booking, so this will be great!!! thanks to all for the info!!:D

My May 22 sailing does not have it yet. I tried calling RCCL to change my sailing to May 29th and the lady said she could but that my travel agent has to call. The problem I am having is that AAA is closed till Monday....I hope the special are still available till then. It would save me $800....thats too much money to ignore....I don't mind switching dates since I don't fly to the port...I drive down two hours. Wow $800 and my $100 on board booking and AAA $50 onboard credit makes it too much to resist. I would be stress free. Pray for me...Keep your fingers crossed! HUGS!

My May 22 sailing does not have it yet. I tried calling RCCL to change my sailing to May 29th and the lady said she could but that my travel agent has to call. The problem I am having is that AAA is closed till Monday....I hope the special are still available till then. It would save me $800....thats too much money to ignore....I don't mind switching dates since I don't fly to the port...I drive down two hours. Wow $800 and my $100 on board booking and AAA $50 onboard credit makes it too much to resist. I would be stress free. Pray for me...Keep your fingers crossed! HUGS!

These rates have been on since January 29. I hope they are still available for you on Monday. Let us know if you was able to made the change.

Kaz,

Just do a dummy booking on the RCI website for your sailing. I check every day for a drop. There is a program not to be mentioned here that monitors this for you. You will have to do a little research to find it. For me, I just check when I check my emails...easy.

Deb

Yes, I was just playing around and found the resident rate drops..Called my TA and we save $800. on our June cruise!!!:D

Archived