Liberty of the Seas

Beerse

I just won a free 3-night cruise to the Bahamas. Not my preference of destination, but it's free so I'm game. Anyway, I see that the Liberty of the Seas is an option for the ship. Does anyone have any photos to share or reviews of their trip? We just got back from the Carnival Valor in September so I'm looking for a newer ship with lots to do besides gambling.

I just won a free 3-night cruise to the Bahamas. Not my preference of destination, but it's free so I'm game. Anyway, I see that the Liberty of the Seas is an option for the ship. Does anyone have any photos to share or reviews of their trip? We just got back from the Carnival Valor in September so I'm looking for a newer ship with lots to do besides gambling.

Congratulations. Royal Caribbeans Liberty of the Seas does not have three day itineraries. Most of the three night cruises are on the Majesty of the seas. You can find this information by going on to the royal caribbean website.

There is indeed a 3-day cruise on Liberty starting October 28, 2010 - it only has one stop in CocoCay, the rest at sea. My family signed up for it to try out a Freedom class ship for a weekend versus burning thru a week's vacation. I can't wait - FlowRider here I come!!

Congrats! Liberty is a great ship with so much to do. There are lots of photos on webshots.com, etc. If you want more, give me your e-mail address and I'll send them. Tip: DO NOT get an adjoining cabin as you can hear everything from next door.

Archived