Help deciding Oasis cat L or Independ cat FI/D1

bazan

Hi,

Need everyone help to help me decide which is better for our family. We have 4 in our group, me, my wife and a 4 yr old and 1 yr old. We are currently considering sailing on the Oasis (7 days eastern Carribbean) or Independence (8 days eastern) and have the following questions if someone can help us so we can make a decision as to which one is better for us:

1. For same price we can get a D1 in Independence or cat L in the Oasis. but Indep has the extra day so we are leaning towards the Independence and probably wait till the price to come down a bit then trying the Oasis Class later. Do you think there will be huge experience difference between the 2 ships.

2. For the FI in Independence we are considering cabin 8607 . I am just confuse if this is really a FP thought it said FI (but have a view of the promenade) So I am assuming this has a window of some sort. Wonder if this is the same 2 wondows we see in the FO cat. Anyone have pics to share?

3. Do you think the FI or the D1 is better for us... son wants the view of the sea but this will be approx $1000 more with less living space. We like balcony too but just not sure if with kids is worth it (granted during their nap time we can go out) but again with the FI we do have some extra space

4. There is an FO guarantee too... but we just worried that it maybe a deck 2 assignment, Any comment on this?

5. Also we are planning to book with Cruise n more... anyone have any comments on them...service...etc..?

6. Mytime dining vs Traditional... We have some OBC we need to usebut geiven Mytime dining you have to prepaid now . we want to choose tradional first and then switch to Mytime if once on board. Can this be done? Also for traditional... when we select "small" table as our preference.. what's the chance we will get a 4 person table.

Thanks for all your help . We are trying to make the decision quick

Archived