Cabaret Singer Jeff Harnar

Cruise Arizona

Last year we went on the Mercury and in the Main Show Lounge they featured award winning Cabaret Singer Jeff Harnar, from New York. His show was a trip down memory lane with Hit Parade type songs from the 40's and 50's. He was very good, but I guess I was a little to young, at 36 to appreciate the show as much as some of the more mature passengers. I guess I prefer more classic oldies like Gershwin and Irving Berlin to the songs he chose, but he was very good none-the-less.

Sunday, I was reviewing my TiVo shows. I had Taped Gershwin On Ice, because I am a former figure skater and tape all the figure skating shows on TV for viewing at a later date. Well this show was a "Stage" or "Procienium" (spelling??) show, a vegas style show on a small studio size rink.

The host and sometime vocalist of the show, and to my guess real headliner was Jeff Harner. I thought I recognized him from the cruise, so I wipped out my Mercury Daily to confirm. Sure enuough, same guy. Former US Champ, Tiffiany Chin, who I think is right around my age, was the only named skater.

Just wondering if anybody from New York area has been to see the show at the Foxwoods Resort? Anybody else had Jeff on their Cruise.

Archived