Excursions for Agadir, Casablanca, and Las Palmas, and Granada

seacrcsvz

Hi all, setting out on our Spain/Morocco cruise in mid April and I am looking for good shore excursions for Agadir and Casablanca in morocco and also for Las Palmas, Gran Canaria. We have three busy, active boys, ages 3, 5, and 7. Suggestions greatly appreciated!

Also, wondering if anyone has any input on doing the Alhambra in Granada with the kids? It might be a bit long, but it is supposed to be fabulous. Better to skip it, or do it since we may never go back again? If not, other suggestions?

Thanks,

Sarah

The Alhambra in Granada is about an hour drive on the bus, and then it is a looong walk through the palace. There was a lovely lunch at the end, but we didn't get there until about 2pm. I really enjoyed the tour, and it was aobut the only thing offered, as we were there on a Sunday/holiday. Great tour for adults, but not sure I would want to do it with kids that young. We didn't do a tour in Gran Canaria, but just walked off the ship, across the street and across a paved area that would be great for kids to run around in. Little shops for souvenirs and shops for locals. Right by the pier was a shopping mall, not anything I would want to buy, but interesting...EM

• 3 months later...

Archived