Sheraton Biscayne- Miami

phettinger

Hi Everyone,

We are staying pre-cruise at the Sheraton Biscayne in Miami (March). (Sailing on the Valor). We got our reservation via priceline. Has anyone out there stayed at the Sheraton? I understand the hotel is slated to be torn down in July or August and I am a little concerned about the service.

I looked at tripadvisor.com and the reviews weren't that great. Your review would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

We just stayed there Sunday night. The hotel was very nice and our room was immaculate. The hotel employees were very friendly and helpful. They have a 24 hr business center where I was able to print my boarding passes @12:01 am for our return flight on Southwest. Beware of the parking fee if you have a car with you. With tax we paid about $21. The service at the coffee shop was not too good nor was the food. The waiter was arrogant and slow. When we finally got our breakfast the eggs and potatoes were cold and the toast burned and hard. He mumbled something and ran away. Unfortunately there did not seem to be anyplace else close to eat.

Archived