Emerald April 25 2010

coops

Is something going on that makes all minisuites and all but one category full suites

on a waitlist. I usually go with Princess this same week every year and never seen it

waitlisted for the minis and most full suites.

Thanks, Dawn

Is something going on that makes all minisuites and all but one category full suites

on a waitlist. I usually go with Princess this same week every year and never seen it

waitlisted for the minis and most full suites.

Thanks, Dawn

Princess ships are all sailing full so its no surprise to me.

maybe there is a large group onboard at that time.

I will be on the Emerald April 25th cruise, my whole family is going so guess we've taken 4 cabins :-), this has a great itinerary so I can see why it is popular.

Hope you get the cabin you want, have a great cruise.

DW and I are also on this cruise... I googled "April 25, 2010 Emerald Princess" and came up with nothing as far as a large group being on this cruise. (of course there COULD be a large group and my search just didn't find it) Maybe this cruise is so popular because it has a pretty decent price. It does seem alittle strange !

Sincerely,

Billy

Yeah, it seems waiting last minute for super deals is not happening on this cruise this year. I did see where last year the prices dropped on this cruise around late April and I was hoping for a similar deal but since I definitely wanted this cruise (my 40th is on April 25th) we all booked, better safe than left behind.

April

DW and I are also on this cruise... I googled "April 25, 2010 Emerald Princess" and came up with nothing as far as a large group being on this cruise. (of course there COULD be a large group and my search just didn't find it) Maybe this cruise is so popular because it has a pretty decent price. It does seem alittle strange !

Sincerely,

Billy

I doubt you would find much that way about a group booked on Princess.

It could be anybody.

Archived