REVIEW, Mercury, 12nts, Jan 2010 Penthouse

JEDIKNIGHT

What a great review. As someone who is looking forward to my first cruise on the Solstice in may, I enjoy reading the experiences of other travelers. You didn't seem 'hoity-toity' in your review, and your review was thoughtful and well-balanced. i believe that so much of the real experience people get is based on their attitude going in. You approached your cruise with honest expectations, and I think that, based on your review you maintain a positive attitude about life. This is such a great attribute, and makes your pleasant experience even better, and you truly appreciate the little touches. You're also able to overlook the snafus that inevitably happen in any life circumstance. You DO make me want to try Regent sometime in the next few years. I'm thinking I could easily get addicted to this cruising lifestyle!!

Thanks so much for the great review. We are going on the Mercury in a little less than 7 weeks and we have a Sky Suite for the first time (this is our 11th cruise with X)

I have always felt that the staff on X went above and beyond. We did not find this on Carnival (we tried them once a few years ago) I love the Waffles too! and agree they should have 2 stations!!!!

Archived