Getting married in St Kitts

lcmc

Planning a wedding this Aug. in St Kitts. Wanting a backup plan in case the port is skipped. Can you be married at sea by an ordained minister and make it legal in Ohio. I was thinking about having a person in our group get ordained so we could do this if need be. Any other suggestions?

I believe St Kitts is a rarely missed port. Now Grand Cayman on the other hand is missed quite often. Have you been to St Kitts? Some people like it others do not. I have been there twice and dont like it at all.

I believe St Kitts is a rarely missed port. Now Grand Cayman on the other hand is missed quite often. Have you been to St Kitts? Some people like it others do not. I have been there twice and dont like it at all.

No I have not been there. I'm sure we can find a nice beach to get married on. We will be working with a local wedding planner there. The Marriott will do weddings for people getting off a cruise. Do you anything about the place? Why do you not like it?

Good Luck. Hopefully everything works out for you on your awesome wedding day. I dont know what it is about the place I dont like......Theres like nothing intriguing.....the beach we went to was friars beach I believe and it was pretty much worthless. DSC00137.jpg.fd892f0f19f36da100ced1e2e0848884.jpg

Archived