Grand Cayman Excurions

idraconis

On the Liberty 3/27/10 Been cruisin' for a while. Just wondering maybe I missed something. Any good excursions on Grand Cayman?

My wife and I did the Grand Cayman 4x4 Jeep Adventure with lunch (through Carnival). We had a blast. You get to drive a Jeep (4 people) around the island (on the left side of the road of course) and you stop at:

Morgan's Harbor

Barkers National Park

The Rum Cake Outlet

Hell

Then you head to the Seven Mile Beach and the Colony Beach Club where you have lunch and can chill on the beach or rent snorkel equipment.

Thanks everyone! jlovely yes I'm booked on the Carnival Liberty leaving Miami 3/27/2010 and returning 4/3/2010.

Arriving by helicopter?:eek: those are sea days.

Carnival Liberty

Royal Caribbean Liberty of The Sea

Everyone clear.:D

Haha, I usually post on the RCI area so I'm not used to there being another Liberty!!! :)

I'll be on RCI... everyone on Carnival..have a great cruise! :D

are the jeeps manual or automatic transmissions??????

The jeep excursion we went on was all automatic transmission. I was so happy because I have no clue how to drive with a manual transmission. Here are what the Jeeps (Jeep Wrangler) looked liked:

6129_539339811767_23603605_31047077_6587337_n.jpg

ooops just realized you sailed on carnival.....do you remember name of tour operator??? thank for your help.....

Yep, we booked the excrusion through Carnival, but the name os the tour operator was Resort Sports LTD. Their website is http://www.resortsports.ky/. Click "Land Tours" and you should see the 4x4 Jeep Adventure.

Makes me wish my wife & I would've known about the operator before we booked through the Canrival, we could saved about $35 each. That's ok, last year was our first cruise, so we weren't really comfortable doing the non-cruise sponsored excursions...

Archived