10 year anniversary and dh birthday

jojogana

In january of 2011 we are taking our first cruise on Carnival Glory to the carribean. Our 10 year anniversary and my husbands birthday is on the same day. We also have a port call in cozumel mexico. My question is, since we are at port that day, how should we celebrate our 10 year acchievment with out losing his birthday? Also, its not a formal dining night and I really want to get all fancied up for dinner, so what can you suggest? And, is there anything that you all can suggest we can do for ourselves to make it memerable?

thanks all

jodi

I seem to have the same problem. Married on Hubby's B-day, did that so he had no excuse to forget the anniversadr LOL (Well seemed like a good ideal at the time). What we do is celebrate the B-day until the time we were married which for us was 7Pm, then we switch modes and celebrate the anniversary.

Anything you do will be special no matter what you decide and as far as dressing up for dinner go ahead and do it. It is your special day....

how much is the steak house? will others be dressy there too? hubby already said no to the couples massag lol he kida lauged at the idea of it...too bad though because that means i miss out on it too...i may still get to convince him.

good i dea on the brithday to anniversary mode...never thought of it

Archived