Belize city tour

TluvK

We did the city tour along with the Altun Ha ruins.

I loved the city tour.Our guide Lynette was very informative.It gave me a lot of gratitude for what I have here in the U.S.A.

I don't think you will be disappointed.

We booked it through Carnival.

My wife and I did the Airboat Adventure & Belize City Tour through Carnival. We had a blast. The city tour part was very informative, I forgot our tour guides name, but she was extremely nice and very knowledgeable about the area. We saw the rich side of town, the not so rich side of town, the downtown Belize City area, landmarks, beautiful scenery, etc.

I won't lie though, my favorite part was the Airboat ride after the tour. We took and airboat around this huge marsh area and saw all types of exotic birds and plants. We even saw a crocodile close-up. And when we got back to the Airboat dock, they had baby crocodiles for people to hold and take pictures with.

Saying all that to say, I don't know if I would do the Belize City Tour by itself, but if you could get the City Tour combined with another excursion, it's definitely worth it.

Archived