cabin location question

ihavefaith

Has anyone ever stayed in a cabin beneath the pool deck? I reserved veranda cabin 9173 on the sky deck of the Summit without realizing that it's below the area between the Waterfall Cafe and the Waterfall Grill. Looks like it's directly under tables and chairs. Any input or advise would be appreciated. Thanks!

I can just imagine the racket being directly under the pool. This cabin is pretty far away from the pool itself, but under a pretty busy area. Availability of mid ship cabins were limited and it looked great because it has an angled extended balcony--we got so excited about that, we never looked at the deck plan for the ship itself. Have to decide quickly. Thanks to you and to anyone else who can comment.

Has anyone ever stayed in a cabin beneath the pool deck? I reserved veranda cabin 9173 on the sky deck of the Summit without realizing that it's below the area between the Waterfall Cafe and the Waterfall Grill. Looks like it's directly under tables and chairs. Any input or advise would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have been there, once...never again. I was very disturbed by noises from up above . If you have a chance to change your cabin, I would.

Hello we were in 9081 which was on the Constellation (sister ship same deck plan). It was very noisy in the morning. We heard the towel rack being moved around and some chairs. Also during nap time (4-6) we would hear the same thing. Never again I will book deck 8 next time.

happy sailing

Claudette

Archived