Glory or Valor 05/02/10

LoveTravel23

Same ports of call, same embarkation city, the only difference is the time in one port.

But which ship should I go on? The Glory or the Valor? Debating on going on the Valor just because we are in Isla Roatan from 12-7pm.

& a big thanx to everybody who does a review when they come back because it has def. helped me on deciding what to do @ the ports of call.

Jaz

P.S. If it makes any difference this is my gift to my parents as their 1st cruise :).

Well I was able to have a lunch on the Valor & I just found it too blah.

I am willing to try it again if I get good reviews & @ this point I am aiming towards the Valor.

My ideas right now for the ports of call are:

Cozumel-through Carnival do the Mayan Ruins

Isla Roatan-booking a tour through boddentours.com

Belize-I've heard not so great about this port so if I do get off the ship its going to be with an excursion done through Carnival.

Costa Maya-beach day

Wht do you think? I am going w/ my parents who are in their late 40's/late 50's but are down for anything!

We really enjoyed the Valor. You can read our experiences at the blog I made at the link in my signature.

Have not been on the Glory

We might do Conquest this year. Trying to save a little v. flying....I hate that sailing out of Texas is so much more than Miami or LA, but still saves money or airline miles.

Archived