Best All Inclusive Resorts ? Mexican Riviera

mr jailerman

Hi Everyone,

I'm just trying to finalize my plans for my Mexican Riviera cruise for the 1st week of April and would like to Grab some AI days at the ports.. I am already booked with Maz Frank for the 5 Hour AI Rui Tour in Maz, So that is done now.. But I was thinking of just taking taxis to The Dreams Resorts in P.V and Cabo ? Any other suggestions as I really DON'T want to be bothered by Vendors ? I will have my 10 year old son with me and another buddy of mine will be going as well.. I see that Medano Beach with all the Bars seems popular, But as I said I will have a child with me :rolleyes::D..I was Thinking about the"ME" resort or Perhaps the Rui Santa Fe in Cabo instead of Dreams, But just don't know ? Anyone know the area to know how far a cab ride each of these are from the Ship/Tender spot ? Thanks for your help and have a great night..:) Kurt

• 2 weeks later...
Any cheaper options in Mazatlan?

The El Cid is free and looks GREAT! (better than years ago). Just show up swim, play, order a drink or 2. (most resorts in Mazatlan allow cruisers to pool/beach play for free, El Cid is most popular)

Recent El Cid pics below

IMG_4213-1.jpg

IMG_4182-1.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I see that Medano Beach with all the Bars seems popular, But as I said I will have a child with me

Medano Beach has a huge variety with spots that can be vendor free and young child friendly. Medano Beach is the easy beautiful way to go in Cabo.

Water taxi over to Medano

IMG_3537b.jpg

Enjoy a vendor free area of Medano beach (many different areas to relax in)

BajaCantina.jpg

Some Medano areas are more young folk oriented

IMG_5347.jpg

The far away Westin or Sheraton would be the nicest choices

Westin

IMG_7537.jpg

Sheraton

IMG_1412-1.jpg

The nearby Finnestera is also an option, and easy to use pools for cruisers

IMG_5350-1.jpg

JAILERMAN

Its been forever...hope you and yours are well. I hope you have a wonderful time with your son. Let us all know how it goes. Our group is going to Mexican Riviera cruise together again on Jan. 16,2010 on RCCL Mariner of the Sea. Come say hello in that thread they would love to say hello to you even though right now now to much talking going on since we have awhile.

Well take care.

Jo

Archived