OSJ Trolley

rickcop44

I've heard the trolley is free. Does it run on Sundays? We'll be staying at the Howard Johnson's Plaza de Armas on February 13 and have heard there is a trolley stop right by the hotel (trolley stop number 8) and it'll drop us off right at pier 4 (trolley stop number one). Can someone confirm this? Thanks!

I've heard the trolley is free. Does it run on Sundays? We'll be staying at the Howard Johnson's Plaza de Armas on February 13 and have heard there is a trolley stop right by the hotel (trolley stop number 8) and it'll drop us off right at pier 4 (trolley stop number one). Can someone confirm this? Thanks!

I think you really want stops #1 and #9, but you're close enough.

The trolley runs 7 days/week.

A Google search for "old san juan trolley map" will get you more info.

I think you really want stops #1 and #9, but you're close enough.

The trolley runs 7 days/week.

A Google search for "old san juan trolley map" will get you more info.

Thanks so much for the great web site, printed it and will use it when we are in SJ March 10th. Perfect for what we want to do. Last time we did a ships tour of the island and enjoyed that , now I want to see more of the forts and old town. Thanks again.

Cori

Like others said it does run on Sundays, there is no room for luggage, we took the hard road and walked with our luggage, not too bad of a walk. One great thing to do on Sundays in OSJ is to go the the grassy area between the forts (trolley ride) and watch the famlies flying kites. It is so fun and the local people go there every Sunday to fly kites.

Archived