AFT Cabin on the FoS?

donnam504

So here's the deal...Just booked 1st cruise for DH & myself on the FOS! TA recommended AFT cabin & only available one was 6712. I love the appeal of a larger balcony, but what is that "thing" that is below the balcony? It looks like some sort of deck extension, but is it private or public accessible? Has anyone booked a 6th deck aft cabin? Should I prepare myself for noise?

You have ALOT of the ship's hull to look past, before the water comes into view...higher decks have less superstucture to look past, but on Voyager and Freedom class, ALL have some added metal on the aft of the ship.

Only the Radiance class has a straight down view to the water.

You won't have noise and you won't have "public" area, but you won't have the view you're hoping for!

So here's the deal...Just booked 1st cruise for DH & myself on the FOS! TA recommended AFT cabin & only available one was 6712. I love the appeal of a larger balcony, but what is that "thing" that is below the balcony? It looks like some sort of deck extension, but is it private or public accessible? Has anyone booked a 6th deck aft cabin? Should I prepare myself for noise?

Here's the view from those Deck 6 aft cabins:

2205060420036355651S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived