Star Charter for OLYMPICS (to/during/from) in Jeopardy?

inside_scoop

I did see it mentioned on the news too. I was hoping everyone didn't thin it was NCL's fault since they neve mentioned the company who pulled out but only showed the Star at sea. I am so glad the Make a Wish kids are all set and I hope everone else who booked is still able to go.

That would have been a shame. Good for the hotels and sponsor for stepping up to help make thing right.

I hope everyone has a great time!:)

Message for Silly sox. You still can fly cheap to LA. Use Allegiant air in Bellingham. Mar 3 and 6 still $38. You can save money by paying directly to the airport or else you will pay convenience fee and automatic insurance.

We booked the repo too. 13 of us Feb 6-10. Hopefully we will get our money back. Our airfare already down the drain because we didn`t purchase travel insurance. Thought about going to LA anyways but it will be too expensive.

I guess a $165 oceanview all-in is too good a sale for 4 nights.

Thank you so much for the tip. Flights from Vancouver are nearly $200 one way now.

I called NCL today to see if they had plans for any cruises to fill the olympics gap for the STAR. They rep said at as of this morning they were not finalized nor was their any official response for them to give the public,but to watch out for a potential press release. He didnt mention the drydock plans even. So who knows maybe the higher ups are still evaluating whether a victoria to LAS cruise would be beneficial.

Would be a shame to see it run back empty as the New West special post olympics cruise sold old rather quickly.(although a crazy low prices):confused:

Archived