Emerald Princess Mini Suite -Emerald deck

mcot1016

Hey there does anyone have any comments about the mini suites on the emerald deck??.....I ve heard that your balcony cant be seen by anybody which is nice so noone is looking down on you....Does anyone have any pictures of there mini suites from other cruises?.....Im in mini suite E728 on the emerald princess

These are the ONLY mini suites we'll stay in! Very quiet, very private, nice large balcony, a little bit more movement which will lull you to sleep. In all honesty I remember several time of us going up to the room just to hang out before dinner etc. and we fell asleep. You'll just sit there and next thing you know, your eyelids are drooping.

The balconies are fully covered, and they are the closest balconies to the water, which is great for whale and dolphin watching, don't forget your binnoculars! Having the bathtub is also wonderful, especially after a long day in port. The last two aft minis have extended balconies, almost twice the size, and you get a bit of a wake view which would be E730 &731 on the Emerald Princess, u may want to see if either is available for your cruise. We were able to get E731 for our upcoming Hawaii cruise on the Sapphire and we're floored! Their usually booked pretty quick.

I unfortunately didn't take any pictures of our E728 on the Star, but if you do a search on this forum, you will find plenty of pics! I have a lot of them saved in my favorites, they aren't my pictures, but ones other cruisers have taken, I can always refer to the pics if I can't remember how something was in the room. The balconies are a great size, you may want to consider the UBD one night to thoroughly enjoy the balcony :D

Many CC'ers will also agree that the Emerald deck minis are their favorites. You'll love them.

Here is a picture of ours on the Star. We did have a problem with spray every once in a while but that seems to be hit or miss based on other people experiences. We have booked it again, on Dolphin Deck, on our upcoming cruise because we really liked the deck and we like being on the back part of boat.

I hope you have a nice cruise.

P2080450.jpg.68247ee438d74c0f6c05039ce9e63348.jpg

Here is a picture of ours on the Star. We did have a problem with spray every once in a while but that seems to be hit or miss based on other people experiences. We have booked it again, on Dolphin Deck, on our upcoming cruise because we really liked the deck and we like being on the back part of boat.

I hope you have a nice cruise.

LOL, thanks for the pic! Spray huh? I never thought about that, well hey, it could be fun! Especially on a hot day! That's the exact room we're in, only E731, funny how the numbers change from ship to ship!

We had the last aft starboard on the Grand last year with the extended balcony. You can have one big party out there. Needed a fully covered balcony due to DH fair skin. Love the fact that no one was looking down on you. Very quiet. Yes a bit of movement but never bothered us at all. We just booked a Caribe balcony to try but when the prices went down, we upgraded to the Emerald balcony. Unfortunately, the extended balcony starboard was already booked:( Some say the port side maybe somewhat noisy due to the sound system below. We heard nothing on the starboard side.

We will be sailing in E731 in a few weeks! Always have mini aft but this is the first time we will be in E731. With this cold winter we are SO looking forward to sailing this year. Did Alaska last year and it was the warmest weather they had in almost 20 years! It was 79 degrees at Mendenhall Glacier:eek: in May.

Happy Sailing all....

We will be sailing the Emerald Princess in July (Princess Cays, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman & Cozumel). I usually like to have a balcony with a view of the incoming port. On this itinerary, is the port or starboard side preferred? We are going to try and book an Emerald mini-suite. Any comments would be great! Thanks in advance!

We will be sailing the Emerald Princess in July (Princess Cays, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman & Cozumel). I usually like to have a balcony with a view of the incoming port. On this itinerary, is the port or starboard side preferred? We are going to try and book an Emerald mini-suite. Any comments would be great! Thanks in advance!

Hi Debbie! If memory serves me right, Ocho Rios was on the Port side, Princess Cays is a tender port so no biggie there, I can't remember Grand Cayman very well, I think again it was port side, and I'm almost positive Cozumel was Port, I only remember because we were in B502 which is port side. If you can't snag the last aft mini on either side (always worth a try!) I would recommend staying in one of the last two Emerald Minis forward, on the port side, so the one's closer to the aft elevators, it will decrease the amount of noise you get from the club. Hope this helps.

Archived