Transportation to the pier

mikefast

I know that this has been asked many times before, but I never had any interest before and now that I need the information, I don't have it. We are flying into Miami airport for a cruise on the Jewel of the Seas. What is the best way of getting to the pier from the Miami airport? We did not book the flight through RCCL, we booked out own flight. We are supposed to arrive in Miami sometime around 10:45 the morning of the cruise. There will be four of us. Thanks in advance for any help you can give us.

I know that this has been asked many times before, but I never had any interest before and now that I need the information, I don't have it. We are flying into Miami airport for a cruise on the Jewel of the Seas. What is the best way of getting to the pier from the Miami airport? We did not book the flight through RCCL, we booked out own flight. We are supposed to arrive in Miami sometime around 10:45 the morning of the cruise. There will be four of us. Thanks in advance for any help you can give us.

Several companies run shuttle vans from MIA to Port Everglades.

If you can get a van cab that fits all of you, it will be cheaper and MUCH more convenient.

There are plenty of companies that will take you but it really is just as easy to take a taxi - a few years ago we did and if I remember correctly it was just about $30 (set rate). Check out the MIA website or even the Port of Miami website about taxi rates. I just realized you may be going out of Port Everglades - we used Quality Limo from Port of Miami to Fort Lauderdale Airport and they were fantastic!!

Several companies run shuttle vans from MIA to Port Everglades.

If you can get a van cab that fits all of you, it will be cheaper and MUCH more convenient.

I'm sorry, I guess I didn't make myself clear. We are leaving from Miami, not port Everglades. Thanks

Archived