Vision or adventure

Sunnydale

We are torn between the Vision to the Baltic or the Adventure in the Med this summer, and the weather and ports will have a major influence on our decision.

Previous crusies have been on the Voyager and Indy and just a little concerned that the Vision being a older class (and scheduled for dry dock later this year) may be a disappointment compared to the newer classes with ice rinks, royal promenades etc.

Already have the Splendour booked for April but need to book something for the summer before we try another class.

Any advice?

I would decide based on the itinerary you would like. Although the Vision of the Seas has not been my favorite ship, I would jump at the chance to sail the Baltics on the Vision. To me, when sailing port intensive European itineraries, things like the ice rink & Royal Promenade take a back seat to shore experiences, because there are so few sea days.

Being from the UK, though, you might have already had the pleasure of seeing the Baltics, so, you may be looking to relax on a big ship & the Adventure of the Seas is great. At any rate, have a fantastic trip. :-)

Archived