Does this exist on the Spirit? (Lido party??)

MaiTaiMary

I've only been on one Carnival cruise. That was almost 10 years ago.

One thing I do NOT remember is some kind of party out on the Lido Deck. Just a stereotype cruise party with a steeldrum band, fru-fru drinks, conga lines, and lots people having fun! :D

We're going to be sailing on the Spirit (Mexican Riviera) in March. Is there going to be anything like this? If so, when? What is it called in the Capers?

What about the "Farewell party" on the last night? Or is there any kind of "sail off party" after the lifeboat drill thingy?

Yes, there was a dance party on the Lido. It was on our second port night at 10 PM I believe. It was a lot of fun and very silly at times.

There was a farewell party. It was in the Pharaoh's Lounge on the last night. Free drinks and a comedian.

I can't find the Capers for the first day but I believe the steel drum band was on the Lido playing music during sail away (or they should have been but we left late).

Jen in SoCal

One thing I do NOT remember is some kind of party out on the Lido Deck. Just a stereotype cruise party with a steeldrum band, fru-fru drinks, conga lines, and lots people having fun! :D

We're going to be sailing on the Spirit (Mexican Riviera) in March. Is there going to be anything like this? If so, when? What is it called in the Capers?

What about the "Farewell party" on the last night? Or is there any kind of "sail off party" after the lifeboat drill thingy?

Dance Party under the Stars.

Jen in SoCal

Yes, there was a dance party on the Lido. It was on our second port night at 10 PM I believe. It was a lot of fun and very silly at times.

There was a farewell party. It was in the Pharaoh's Lounge on the last night. Free drinks and a comedian.

I can't find the Capers for the first day but I believe the steel drum band was on the Lido playing music during sail away (or they should have been but we left late).

Jen in SoCal

Jen, did you mean the 2nd sea day? Ours last year was on Tuesday night, the day before arriving in PV.

Jen, did you mean the 2nd sea day? Ours last year was on Tuesday night, the day before arriving in PV.

Cathyz did you mean before arriving in Acapulco? The Spirit doesn't go to PV.

There is always a deck party, even on short sailings. The schedule does change. On our Spirit sailing, it was the night we sailed from Manzanillo. That was the Thanksgiving sailing.

Cathyz did you mean before arriving in Acapulco? The Spirit doesn't go to PV.

There is always a deck party, even on short sailings. The schedule does change. On our Spirit sailing, it was the night we sailed from Manzanillo. That was the Thanksgiving sailing.

Yes, I did mean Acapulco, but it was the night of the 2nd sea day on ours.....

It was the second port day, Ixtapa/Z. The third port day, Manzanillo was a special concert, a benefit for Haiti.

Jen in SoCal

Archived