Carnival Spirit Ocean Suite 7345

nosykev11

Hey all! I'm really excited, I just booked my Carnival Alaskan cruise for August 2010. :D

I decided on an ocean suite and when I booked with my travel agent, she suggested one of the ones on deck 7. The two that are on this deck are 7345 and 7345 instead of the midship ones on deck 6. After booking and looking at the deck plans a while, it appears to me that a small corner of the bathroom is cut out and just a couple feet of the entrance to the 7345 and 7296 suites are also cut out compared with the midship deck 6 suites. It also appears that the two on deck 7 are skinnier decks than the ones on deck 6.

The reason she suggested the deck 7 ones are because they are a little higher up (a better view), they are at the end of the hall (hardly any foot traffic), and they are one level closer to the lido deck and other top deck activities (no need to take the elevator).

Can anyone give insight on this topic? Should I stick with my 7345 reservation or switch to a deck 6 midship suite?

• 8 months later...

Archived