What else can my T.V. do?

aricczona

I recently completed my first cruise on the Elation about a month ago, thought I would begin with a 4 day on a smaller ship to see if I liked cruising in general. Well needless to say it was the best value for my vacation dollar I have ever had! I now booked an 8 day on the Freedom, and am getting to learn about the features on this newer class of ship. I have learned I can view my guest folio, and dining room selections, even book excursions through the T.V. This was not an option on the other ship, so I wondered what else can it do? Can I order room service? or what other "tricks" does the ship have to offer? I have decided to do a balcony this time too, despite the warnings that I will never settle for less again. Looking forward to my trip in september, and trying to discover all the insider tips.

On the Dream we could preview and order movies ($), check our sign & sail accounts, order room service, book excursions, check the dining room menus for the day, info about the ports, and I think there were a few other things but I can't remember.

Fantastic, if I can order room service on the T.V. my cruise will be fantastic. I really wanted room service on a couple of mornings on my last trip, but only succeeded once. That darn card kept falling off when I re- entered the room, found it inside twice. The other day I simply forgot to put it out since I vowed to do it when I was sure to be in for the night. :o

Our cards were always picked up VERY promptly. Never had that issue of them falling off... But that would suck to not get breakfast :(

That was my favorite part of our balcony. Our little danishes and coffee and juice on the balcony then getting ready and going to get real food for breakfast.

Archived