Spa on POA

marvin79

Hello Everyone!

Maybe I should have asked all the questions on one thread... my bad.

Wanted to know if someone can give me information about the Spa on POA. Is there a dry and wet sauna? Does it have a vew? Is there a cost?

We have sailed on the Jade and took advantage of the spa facilities, I am sure they are not as generous on the POA but wanted to know.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...
Hello Everyone!

Maybe I should have asked all the questions on one thread... my bad.

Wanted to know if someone can give me information about the Spa on POA. Is there a dry and wet sauna? Does it have a vew? Is there a cost?

We have sailed on the Jade and took advantage of the spa facilities, I am sure they are not as generous on the POA but wanted to know.

Thanks.

I also am curious to know about the spa facilities on POA - I havent been able to find any real reviews on line.....any advice would be great!

It's been two years since our last PoA cruise, but as best I remember,

There was a dry sauna and a steam room. At that time it was free but

in the meantime some of the ships have begun charging for ALL spa usage (other than showers and toilets) and some who had begun that practice have reversed it. Sorry - but I don't know the current status. My best guess would be that the basic spa usage is free since this ship does not have a thermal suite. But,, you might go to the website and the ask and answer section and post there. You may or not get an answer.

As for the view - I don't recall there being great views in the spa itself like on some ships but you should be able to get a feel for that from the ships deck plan and photos.

Enjoy

Archived