Cost of Drink of the Day

kwnancy

We were considering buying the 4 drink coupons ($21.75) but I wasn't sure if it would cover the DOD's. Coupon valid up to $5.25 drink value. Coupon covers tax and tip. Would it be worth it?

If your drink costs more the the value of the coupon, you might be asked for your S & S card for the balance.

We were considering buying the 4 drink coupons ($21.75) but I wasn't sure if it would cover the DOD's. Coupon valid up to $5.25 drink value. Coupon covers tax and tip. Would it be worth it?

Basically you save the 15% gratuity. That's the savings. The servers are supposed to obtain your $n$ card and charge you the difference of the price of the drink you ordered. Seems like sometimes they charge the difference, sometimes they don't.

DOD's on Victory one year ago were $6.95 (keep the hurricane glass) refills in the hurricane glass $5.95. I also read on a post that you could also get the DOD in a regular glass for $5.25 - I think :rolleyes:

Recent cruisers have reported that the prices for beer have gone up 15% in price recently. No one seems to have a new bar menu reflecting the current prices.

Yes, but I was not sure about how much the DOD's were and I was not going to give the wrong answer like happens so often on these boards and you have 10 different prices for the same drink

Just found a new bar menu at http://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DiningOnboard_master.html.

It was the old one the other day, but this one shows the new prices, I believe. :rolleyes:

Archived