Transfer RCCL booking to Celebrity?

lmmn

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking, but if you booked a RCCL cruise during a previous cruise and got onboard credit for it and now want to change that cruise to X, the answer is yes, you can move your existing RCCL to an X ship. Make sure they maintain your original booking number to ensure you get the onboard credit.

If this isn't what your question was, please clarify and I'll try to answer.

Yes, the reciprocal is true as well. I know as we booked an X cruise during our last RCCL sailing, but then X moved our ship to Europe and we had to rebook something else. None of the X itineraries met our needs, so we rebooked on another RCCL cruise and maintained or onboard credits throughout the process.

Do RCCL patrons who are C&A members now earn cruise credits for sailing with X? I am a platinum member with 7 RCCL cruises. Looking to do an X cruise, but would like to continue loyalty to RCCL in order to reach Diamond.

Thanks for any answers.

Yes you can book either cruiseline while on board RCI. When changing a booking from RCI to Celebirty. just retain the old booking number. We were told that we could not do this, until I spoke to a supervisor an insisted it was possible.

If you are Plat on RCI then when you sail with Celebrity you will be 'Elite" status which is the equilvant. However, the Celebrity cruise will not be counted towards your diamond status for RCI. They do not add the two programs just receipocate.

Archived